Wednesday, April 29, 2015

One more thing before I pack everything up..... (NEW DOOR AND BOARD AND BATTON)


We did recently add a brand new door and Board and Batton in the dining room and I wanted to show it to everyone before we move.... 


Old Door


New Door



Much Much Better!!! 


New BOARD AND BATTON............

Dining room Before....




Putting it up.....
















ALL FINISHED!!!











This is my last post on this house :( It's a little sad. I have more pictures and how to's on the board and batton if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. We have truly loved and enjoyed every single minute of this home. This house is so hard to left but I feel confident that the new owners of our house will love and cherish it as we have. I will be off for a few months until we settle into our new home and I will post some pictures of it as soon as I am able. 
Thanks to everyone for this incredible journey.

Will see y'all all again very soon!
Selena




No comments:

Post a Comment